

I spent this past Saturday and Sunday in the lovely city of Charlotte, NC. Saturday I attended the Charlotte Independent Schools Fair, and spoke with about 125 students. Everyone was loving our new road piece, and I heard several comments from students that our brochure was the nicest/most unique/most exciting that they had seen! Several reps from other institutions also asked if they could take one to show their marketing team.
I took advantage of having Saturday evening free to explore the cupcake scene in Charlotte. My favorite cupcake bakery from growing up is called Sweet and Sassy (http://www.sascupcakes.com/), and they now have a location in Charlotte! I stopped by and tried one of their seasonal flavors, called Pumpkin Spice. It was a pumpkin spice cake with cinnamon buttercream frosting--absolutely delicious!!
Sunday I attended a CACRAO fair held on the campus of UNC-Charlotte. There was also a great crowd at this fair, and I spoke with over 150 students! Lots of the students wanted to know about Engineering majors, our lacrosse teams, and the cost of attendance.
In all, it was a very successful trip to start the travel season. Hope everyone else is doing well on the road so far---Liz.
No comments:
Post a Comment